Feasibility study for extension
To further extend the Children’s Centre services at the Archway Early Years Centre in Islington, a building designed by Kay Hartmann Architects, a team of professional consultants was asked to analyse the site of an adjacent building to extend the services provision.
Possible space programme
• Conservatory type space/outdoor space/urban ‘pocket’ garden/sunken arrangement
• Dance studios- tea dance and street dance
• Communal spaces (café)
• Exhibition space
• Studio spaces (music/art)- artist in residence
• Community café linked to outdoor space
• Teaching kitchen
• Educational Training zones
• Conference facility
• Flexible office/meeting/consultancy rooms (clinic)
• Key worker flats/studios
Comments are closed.